Remember to consult with your Physician before beginning ANY exercise plan or regimen.

Monday, July 19, 2010

2 weeks down.....

2 weeks down. I don't feel a whole lot different this week than I did last week.

I don't see any visual differences yet either. This is of course to be expected, but I am impatient.

I added running to my regimen. I haven't ran in almost a decade, and do no sports at all. I WAS a good runner back in high school however so this has helped me amp up my runs quick.

I ran last tuesday 3 km with a couple stops. Here I realized I need to invest in some good shoes so I picked up some nike lunarglides, they are damn nice. I ran 3 km 2days ago no breaks, then I did a 5 km run last night and made it. I might not be in a position to start racing, but hey I'm completing them and that's what's important.

I am going to do this running as extra cardio rather than the cardio x regimen in doubles, so I will just be doing the classic program plus my running.

Other than that no real updates or changes!

Stay tuned.......

4 comments:

  1. がんばれ! \(^o^)/

    Just letting you know someone is reading this and cheering you on. :D

    Now time to go take my "before" pictures even though I'm a few days into my "100 push-up challenge" and the curling and crunches I throw in along with that. :) Nothing remotely close to your regimen, but better than nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    Best of luck with your own goals! Hope to see you on the other side :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been 6 days. When's the next update? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did say once a week or so.... :p

    ReplyDelete