Remember to consult with your Physician before beginning ANY exercise plan or regimen.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Some visible results.




It's been almost a month and I can see some visible results so I thought I'd share what I think is the best comparative picture between now and 4 weeks ago.

I've lost around 10 pounds, and I have dropped my rest heart rate from the mid 80's to a low this morning of around 52/53 while I was laying in bed. This is a huge difference for one month I think.

The running I have added to the program probably accounts for most of the fat loss, but I have definitely gained some muscle size as well. So far this week between my running regimen and P90X I have burnt over 5,000 calories from workouts alone, as long as I keep my caloric intake correct I should continue to lose a pound or two a week until I hit my goal body fat %

One calculator I used described my fat % as going from 16% to 14% as well.

Not much more to report. Legs tonight, Kenpo tomorrow, and then a recovery week.

Til next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment