Remember to consult with your Physician before beginning ANY exercise plan or regimen.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Repeating week 3

I have seen some changes in my body, slight, but noticeable.

First thing I noticed was my arms, the pushups and pullups are defining them a bit more. I fumbled a bit at the end of week 3, went a bit too far with my running regimen, and was too sore to effetively complete the end of week workouts, therefor i am adding a week to this phase, finish strong before my recovery week.

On the running side of things, I can run 5k without pausing now, and I have completed a 10k though it was really rough and 2 of the last km turned into more of a powerwalk than a run. I finished it strong though, kept my heartrate up and am happy about it.

My weight has been almost like a yoyo, up 1.2 kg one day, down 1.4 the next, though it does seem to be on a gradual downhill slope, maybe a touch too gradual, but I can always ramp up my running for cardio/fat burning. On that note I did a boday fat test, using the forearm, wrist, belly and thigh, and apparently my body fat % went from 16% to 14.5% Though most of it seems to be on my gut. I can't wait to see my abs :D

Til next week..........

No comments:

Post a Comment